Spring Vacation Scout Camp
Thursday, April 18, 10 am to 4 pm, in New Malborough, Massachusetts
For boys and girls ages 7 to 13.
Practice the ancient arts of the scout!
- Animal tracking
- The language of the birds
- The art of invisibility
Utilize sensory awareness and teamwork in games and adventures!
- Lunch and snack
- Water bottle
- Backpack for easy carrying of food and water
- Waterproof winter boots and gloves
- Weather-appropriate clothes: layers and extra socks, hats, gloves, etc. Please avoid cotton clothes, particularly if it is going to be a wet day. Wool and fleece are great to keep kids warm and dry all day.
- Thermoses of warm soup or tea can be nice!
- Journal and pen